How much is shipping? Do you ship internationally?
We are happy to ship your packages all over the world! To determine shipping services and rates, just follow the steps below.
- When you have added the items to your cart, just scroll down to your Cart totals, then click on "Calculate shipping."
- Select your country, then enter the state/providence, city and postcode/ZIP code, then click "Update."
- Select your shipping option, then click "Proceed to checkout" and finish the checkout process as you would normally.
What if I want to return or exchange a Bible?
Maybe your brother already has one, maybe your grandmother would prefer the Giant Print edition instead; whatever the reason for your return or exchange, we're here to help. Reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-757-3945 in order to start the process. Below are the specifics:
New and unopened merchandise may be returned within 60 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. All items shipped within the continental US are eligible for a full refund of initial shipping cost to the donor; the donor is responsible for the cost of shipping any items back to the Tree of Life Bible Society. Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
If you received a defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped item, please call us (1-800-757-3945) or email us ([email protected]) so that we can fix this for you! We will gladly ship a replacement and assist you with your return. Proof of damage or defect (picture) is recommended for quick processing of your request.
Personalized items may not be returned for replacement or refund unless the personalization or item is defective.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for mailed returns to be received and processed. An e-mail confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
Ship your return via USPS to:
Tree of Life Bible Society
PO Box 221
Rome, GA 30162
For more information, please visit tlvbiblesociety.org/terms.
Can you put a name on the cover of my Bible?
Typically, we are able to deboss, or "stamp" a name or brief message into the cover of your Bible order for an additional donation. There are just a few things to keep in mind:
- All embossing is in English, 18pt. Goudy font. (No Hebrew, unfortunately)
- There is a 30 character limit.
- We are unable to emboss the Tree of Life Version: Family Bible Edition or the TLV Paperback. The Bible must have leather/letherette Binding
Can you send a Bible to prisoner?
Absolutely! Just make sure to have all the necessary identification info included in the address. (e.g. Inmate Number, Cell Block, etc.)
Some things to keep in mind:
- Bibles cannot be personalized, as this breaks the manufacturer packaging and thus will not be allowed into prisons.
- We are unable to send free Bibles to prisoners. Those must go through the local chaplain, who must contact us directly to arrange for it.
Can you send a Bible to someone in the military?
Typically we can, but ultimately it depends on where it's going and that unit's policies. For location restrictions, please visit USPS.com.